GET OUT AND VOTE
Now more than ever, we need to make a stand. This page is dedicated to encouraging ownership in and empowering you in our electorial process and holding our politicians to a higher standard of PUBLIC Good over corporate profit.
- To improve their wages and hours of work, to increase their job security and to better their working conditions.
- To advance their economic, social and cultural interests.
- To establish peaceful and harmonious relations between its members and their employers, and to increase the stability of the industry.
- To assure full employment.
- To promote and support democracy and free trade unionism.
- To engage in such other activities as may be necessary or proper to strengthen the labor movement and to extend the process of collective bargaining throughout all trades and industries.
Below are links to voter pages, recomendations from members and contact information to submit a recomendation, comment or question.